Almost Ready To Fly (ARTF) EP Ducted Fan Jet.
4 Cell version With Servos, Speed Controller, Brushless motor and Ducted Fan unit supplied & pre-installed !!
Just an hour will have this beautiful scale model in the air from the the time you open the box. The injection moulded EPS parts have been mostly factory assembled and all are fully painted in an aggressive US Air Force colour scheme.
Using the same airframe as the standard E-DO F15 Eagle this model has the extra advantage of 4-cell Li-po power! With 4-cells on tap this eagle performs justice its full sized counterpart, the worlds fastest climbing jet.
The fan/powerful outrunner brushless motor and 50A (!) ESC are all pre-installed. What's more... so are the servos. The biggest job you have to do is fit the stickers, and there's a very complete set of them!
Supplied without undercarriage for hand launching as standard, but an optional fixed undercarriage set is available it required.
Performance is very respectable for this size of model, even with that split outlet duct and she holds no nasty surprises for the inexperienced. Actually, a really good model for your first EDF as natural stability is a factor common to many F-15s. The light weight of foam just makes it better. .
- Sport-scale electric Ducted fan model
- Unique design: twin ducted fans scale appearance, one ducted fans power system design!
- Precision Die-cast EPS body, and 100% scale appeareance.
- Flexible flying with perfect inverted flight,rolls,loop
- Turning nose landing gear
- Excellent performance in High and low speed
- Very powerful that can be take off from ground easily
- Servos: 5 x Micro 4.9g (supplied)
- Electric Motor: Brushless Outrunner 4300kv (supplied)
- S/C Rec: 50A Brushless (supplied)
- Lightweight styrene fuselage construction is also complete with realistic color scheme.
- Designed for 3 or 4 Cell 11.1V or 14.8V 2200 to 2500mAh lithium polymer battery.
- F-15E Eagle ARTF Ducted Fan Jet
- Brushless motor 4800KV
- Ducted fan unit
- Micro servo - 9g x 5
- Speed control unit (50A)
- Linkage parts set
Required to Operate :
- 4-channel Radio system & receiver for airplanes
- Battery / 11.1V - 14.8V 2,200 to 2,500 Li-Po (Lithium Polymer) Battery
- Charger for Li-Po batteries
- Balancer for Li-Po batteries
- Batteries for transmitter
Physical Specifications :