Whilst designed primarily with budding aeromodellers in mind this durable EPP chuck glider has the potential to appeal right across the board. You see, not only does it fly superbly, bounce well, perform stunts and offer hours of outdoor entertainment for kids, its flying characteristics – which are none too shabby – make it the perfect vehicle for radio conversion. Anything from a simple 2-channel installation up to a full-house aileron-equipped aerobat is eminently possible with a little ingenuity and patience. Whether you use it in the park as a replacement for your buckled frisbee or turn it into backpack-friendly multi-channel slope soarer, there's bags of fun to be had here and it costs buttons.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Highly durable impact resistant foam airframe.
- Superb flight characteristics.
- Slots together in seconds.
- No glue needed.
- Two tailplane positions – straight flight and stunt flying.
- Perfect for R/C conversion.
- 1x pre-coloured EPP fuselage.
- 1x Pre-coloured EPP wing.
- 1x Pre-coloured EPP tailplane.
Required to Run :
Physical Specifications :