This FailSafe device is designed to return the throttle servo to a pre-set position in the event that the radio signal is lost or the receiver battery voltage drops below a factory pre-set voltage.
Ideal for Cars, Airplanes, Helis and Boats
When used in RC cars it is recommended that full brakes be programmed at the fail safe position. Equipped with Futaba-style plug and socket.
- Install between the receiver and the servo you wish to control
- Turn on transmitter and receiver - the unit will blink
- If used in a car, set the amount of brake required at failsafe
- Push and release the SET button (see picture) whilst using the Tx to hold the required brake setting - unit is set
- Test operation by turning off Tx
- Servo should move to the preset position
- Turn Tx on and the radio should respond normally after a small delay
Computer controlled micro failsafe
Ideal for aircraft and helis, cars & Boats
Weight - 5 grams
Size - 40mm x 21mm x 8.5mm
Operating Voltage - 4.8v & 6.0v