Gyro-stabilised Ready-to-fly R/C Quadcopter with HD Camera
Anyone who’s flown a mini-size camera-carrying quad will appreciate the importance of a machine that has a smooth control response, is gyro-stable in the hover, vibration free, and agile enough to hold position in a wind. The Recon HD is all these things, and a whole lot more. Equipped with a state-of-the-art, high definition, transmitter activated video and stills camera that records to an included 4GB micro memory card, you can really let your creativity run wild. What’s more, a USB card reader is also supplied so you can quickly and conveniently view, transfer or upload your video footage and digital images. Advanced features include a single button 360° flip function, bright LED lights on the underside (to aid orientation and make night flying a reality), and intelligent flight modes that allow you to switch from super-stable camera platform to fast and furious. The Recon HD comes 100% factory assembled with everything needed to fly included in the box.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to fly.
- 720p video and still image recording.
- Multi-function 2.4GHz transmitter with LCD.
- 3 flight modes, from super-stable to fast and furious.
- Performs 360° flips.
- Bright LEDs for night flying.
- Transmitter controlled image and video capture.
- Contrasting front / rear color scheme to assist orientation.
- Neat internal battery bay conceals both the battery and leads.
- Tough propeller guards.
1 x Recon HD quadcopter with 720p HD camera.
1 x 500mAh 1-cell 3.7V LiPo and USB charger for Recon HD.
1 x 2.4GHz transmitter with LCD.
1 x 4GB micro memory card and USB reader.
1 x Spare propeller set.
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Required to Operate :
- AA Cells for the TX - that's it !